TERMS & CONDITIONS
Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices as may be updated by “The Laundromat” Art Gallery Ltd. (Art Gallery Kimberley). Art Gallery Kimberley will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
1. The price of the artwork listed does not include duties, taxes, shipping, and handling, which will be charged as applicable and would depend on the physical location of the artwork as well as the shipping address provided by the buyer. The information provided during registration or amended at the time of finalising a purchase shall be the final billing address and shipping address for delivery of the artwork.
2. All sales are against 100% payment in advance.
3. All artwork made available for sale on the Website will be sold at the price listed and no discounts will be granted to the buyer unless provided by Art Gallery Kimberley for a particular transaction.
4. The buyer agrees to be liable for any duties and taxes that might be applicable on the purchase as per clause 1 above and such charges shall be payable in addition to the price of the artwork.
5. Placing an order on artgallerykimberley.com and/or thelaundromat.ca constitutes an irrevocable acceptance of the purchase. Unless rescinded/cancelled by Art Gallery Kimberley on account of unavailability of the artwork or default or any prior or continuing breach by the buyer, such acceptance results in an enforceable contract of sale.
6. Art Gallery Kimberley reserves the right to cancel the order without prior notice to the buyer.
7. Once sold, Art Gallery Kimberley will not accept any returns of any artwork with the following exceptions.
The wrong item was received. Please inform us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and state “wrong item” as a reason.
The item is defective or damaged and cannot be repaired by the artist.
8. The artworks will be delivered/shipped to the buyer once all necessary documentation and payments, relating to transportation, tax, etc. as may be reasonably requested for by Art Gallery Kimberley are completed.
9. In the event that the buyer chooses to collect the artwork from Art Gallery Kimberley, they must do so within two weeks of Art Gallery Kimberley receiving the payment. In the event that the artwork is not collected within a period of two weeks, storage and insurance costs will be applicable on the purchase and will be determined at the complete discretion of Art Gallery Kimberley.
10. The buyer agrees to abide by all provisions prescribed in these terms and conditions. In particular, the buyer warrants that all information submitted will be true and accurate (including without limitation credit card number and expiration date), and the buyer agrees to pay all costs, charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made.
11. All artwork displayed on the Website is supported by an authenticity guarantee from the Seller.
12. Art Gallery Kimberley is not obligated to provide any physical preview of the artwork either before or after the sale. Art Gallery Kimberley is in no way liable for the condition of the artwork.
13. The buyer warrants that all the information provided at the time of registration is true and correct and any change in the information provided will be updated and intimated to Art Gallery Kimberley immediately. Art Gallery Kimberley is entitled to act on the basis of the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verifications
as it may deem necessary for granting registration. Such registration may be suspended or cancelled where Art Gallery Kimberley forms a reasonable view that any of the above information may be inaccurate.
15. Art Gallery Kimberley is not liable for any charges that may be levied at the destination.
16. All canvas paintings will be shipped in a rolled format and in protective cylinders. For the paintings that are shipped with glass frames, these framed artworks will be packed carefully using quality packing standards however, Art Gallery Kimberley cannot provide any guarantee for the glass.
17. Art Gallery Kimberley does not insure both its paintings and the frames if the painting is in the framed form. If you have received a damaged product, exceptions should be noted immediately to be retained by the courier shipping company and by the buyer. Please also make appropriate remarks on the delivery sheet of the concerned courier company personnel making the delivery and inform Art Gallery Kimberley immediately by sending an email to: email@example.com.
18. The dispatch will be done within 15 days of confirmed receipt of the full value of the shipment. Orders where payment is by cheque/demand draft will be shipped only after clearance of the same.
19. Art Gallery Kimberley takes great care to reproduce the colours of the original paintings as depicted on the website. There may be variations in shade and colour. No complaints in this regard would be entertained.
20. All artworks are original works of art other than the ones that have been clearly marked as reproductions or prints, and have been certified so by the artist, and are so certified by Art Gallery Kimberley in good faith. However in case it comes to light that a certain work of art is a copy of another existing artwork, Art Gallery Kimberley disclaims any liability.
21. Art Gallery Kimberley will never send an email or phone the buyer with payment details. Please be aware of fraudulent emails/phone calls. Once an order is placed and confirmed by Art Gallery Kimberley, the buyer is required to make the payment for the price of the artwork and other additional charges (shipping/handling/taxes) within 7 working days from the date of confirmation of the order. In the event that Art Gallery Kimberley does not receive payment within 7 working days, Art Gallery Kimberley reserves the right to cancel the order without prior notice to the buyer.
22. Art Gallery Kimberley will not be responsible for any delays in delivery, no matter how they are caused.
23. Art Gallery Kimberley will not be responsible if a gift voucher is used by someone other than the buyer’s recipient if the email address entered is incorrect. In addition, Art Gallery Kimberley will not be responsible for any gift vouchers that are lost or used by someone other than the buyer’s recipient after delivery. Make sure the recipient has received their gift voucher, as it is their responsibility to keep the voucher details safe.
24. Gift certificates may get caught in spam filters, and it’s up to the recipient to check these filters. Art Gallery Kimberley will not be responsible if a gift voucher cannot be delivered to the recipient’s email address because of spam filters, firewalls, the capacity of the recipient’s mailbox or any other factors outside of our control.
25. Art Gallery Kimberley shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.